Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The Freedom of Choice Act

The election is over and God, in his sovereignty, has given us a new leader. And in obedience to God's commands, I will respect and pray for Barack Obama, as all of us who are followers of Christ should. But we Christians also need to be aware of what the President Elect's expressed intentions are on the issue of legal abortion, what Randy Alcorn has called "the holocaust of our day".

I know many of us are discouraged about what we fear might come to pass under President Obama. But even he cannot bring this law to pass if we, the People, make our voices heard to our representatives and senators. Please take 30 seconds to watch this video and then go to the link in my sidebar for fightFOCA.com and sign the petition. Let's stand up together to tell our lawmakers ENOUGH!

3 comments:

Katie R. said...

Thanks, Jen. If you don't mind I'm going to post this ad and the link on the sidebar as you and Carla have done.

Carla said...

Amen, sistahs!!

Kara Jo said...

Done.
How do I post the same on my blog?