Friday, January 19, 2007

Beyond Belief


Apparently I didn't have long to wait after that last post! I went to sleep around 2:30am and awoke at 7 with contractions 5 minutes apart. By 3:04pm, after a rather frantic dash to the hospital, our Caitlyn Grace was born.
We are blown away by God's gift...we feel like we couldn't have planned it any better...2 boys and 2 girls. NO WAY!! Neither B nor I thought Sparky was a girl, even though almost everyone else did--even Ethan, who thought we should name her Nick. Or Lenny. He's since decided Caitlyn is an acceptable alternative.

I'll post more pics later. I can't stop looking at or taking pictures of her!

Thank you, Lord, for this indescribable gift and tender care of our family! God be praised!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

God bless you and your family. Caitlyn is so sweet!

Mark

Carla said...

Whoooo Hoooo!! Congratulations on your beautiful girl!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! She's beautiful!

Keithslady said...

She's precious! I can't wait to meet her )and get to you know a little better too) in just 5 weeks!

Pam said...

Yeah Crims! Your doubly outnumbered.

Reegz said...

What a beauty! So, this means you'll SURELY need to get away to MACHE this year huh? Please let me know if there's anything you might need?