Friday, March 02, 2007

Quite Possibly the Cutest Newlywed Couple on the Planet


What do you get when you put two people together who love Christ, love each other, and (at times) are complete goofballs?...Mr. and Mrs. Joey White!

Jamie has been my girl since 8th grade when Kara Jo and I were her cell group leaders and she wore those awesome wire rimmed glasses and braces. She's always been a good kid with a heart for doing what's right, but she's become this amazing woman who I am so proud of and who is so stinkin' fun to be around.

And then some weirdo introduced her to Joey...a young man with a fierce devotion to Christ and a strong grip on loving leadership. They got to know each other over the summer and fell in love...and then decided to date! Within weeks Jamie was proclaiming to me, "Jen, I love him"! And before we knew it, Joey had a ring just waiting for a finger.

This past Saturday we drove up to Duluth for their wedding on Lake Superior. It was beautiful. They said "I do", walked back down the aisle, and promptly began to smooch in the corner. Perfect.

It's hard to say how special it was to see these two join their lives together. I am so excited for them and can't wait to see how God will use them in the future. He gives such good gifts, doesn't he?



7 comments:

Keithslady said...

Absolutely the cutest couple on the planet!! I keep telling everyone, "They're just SO cute!" They (and we) are blessed.
Joey's mom

BTW the girls and I (along with Gabe) WILL be at the reception. See you there.

Monday Came said...

Besides his aunt (me) and her fiance YES they are the cutest couple ever. :)

Joeys aunt Kari (who will also be at the reception and get to meet you.)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the info on Joey and Jamie's wedding-----We enjoyed the pictures and yes we agree they are the cutest couple on the planet. Sorry we can't be there for the reception. Looking forward to seeing you in August at camp.

Our love to all-----Uncle Sonny & Aunt Monnie

erin said...

Smooching in the corner--yay! Congratulations, Mr. & Mrs. White!

kristi noser said...

I really love that picture by the lake. Congrats J&J White!

Anonymous said...

Janet said....

Great photos--hope someone celebrates this cute couple's photos with CM stuff:) I believe I have just the perfect gift for you--will send it soon. Sorry we can't be at the reception....

Anonymous said...

Quite Possibly?! No, no, absolutely the cutest newlywed couple on the planet :) Thanks for all the pictures you took. I'm so excited to see all of them. I was so thankful that you and Brian could be a part of our day. We felt it was perfect :) Yea for being married!!! We're lovin' it!