Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Indiana Uno


Sunrise over Lake Syracuse.
This was the earliest I was up during the 16 days we were there, due to my sister-in-law and my running in the town's annual 5K roadrace. We'd both been training for it, but slacked off recently--her because she got strep throat, me because of goomer #4 and my subsequent inability to get off the mattress in the morning. We ran just over 2 miles before I hit a wall and had to walk. I think Cheryl would have made it. We were the last of the runners, but Cheryl preferred to think of us as the first of the walkers. We both thought they should have a pregnant and nursing mom's category!

More later...

2 comments:

Pam said...

welcome back! congrats and good job on your 5k.

kristi noser said...

Glad you're back J! We missed you!