Tuesday, July 25, 2006

E's Sweet-Smellin' Crainium

This is one I've forgotten to post for awhile, but it definitely deserves to be captured for posterity's sake...

Our family goes to the chiropractor every week (I know, we're addicts, but hey, it rocks!)Driving home in the family hooptie after one of these visits, I looked back and noticed that E was still holding his 2 strawberry flavored fish oil capsules that Dr. M gives to the kids when they visit. They sound disgusting, but the kids eat 'em like candy (after they get done playing with them--they're round and delightfully squishy!)

Concerned that he would either drop them or squish them out into a gooey mess, I told him, "eat your fish oils, E; they're good for your brain". A few moments later J asked, "hey, what smells good?" to which E replied matter of factly, "it's my brain. I ate my fish oils and they made my brain smell good".

4 comments:

kristi noser said...

I don't think ANYTHING should EVER be described as strawberry and fish oil at the same time. What is next? Cranberry cod liver oil?

erin said...

That would be Cranberry Cod Liver Juice.

kristi noser said...

nasty either way

NoOtherName said...

No, really--they smell so good you just want to chew em up! The adult version also smells yummy, but I don't think it would be advisable to chew them.