Monday, July 24, 2006

Finally, a Name!

Sparky! That's baby #4's in-utero name. Brian and I heard it the other night and both thought it had promise. Maybe not as gender-neutral as I'd prefer, but it's cute. And no I don't think I'm having a seal, so no jokes, ok?--I'm a hormonal 2nd trimester pregnant lady--beware!

As a postscript... I really miss people. I was gone for 18 days in Indiana, home for 7, and now am up in Lac du Flambeau visiting my dad at his parish. It's just entirely too long for this extrovert to be away from all the awesome friends God has put into my life. Reading your blogs makes me feel not quite so far away, at least. But I'm anxious to get back home soon.

4 comments:

kristi noser said...

Sparky is a sahweet name! Much better than Frito, thankyouverymuch.
Hurry home so we can squeeze you up!

Carla said...

Miss you Jen and Sparky!!

Unknown said...

oh, when I first read the name I thought it was Spanky...I like that better.

erin said...

I'm sort of leaning toward Spanky, too...