Saturday, March 01, 2008

Conscientious Honesty

Saturday being movie and pizza night at the Crims', Ethan became jealous of my sitting with Jay and Karin on the big chair, so I told him I would join him shortly. A few minutes later, I walked over and laid down on the couch next to my sweet E-man, pulled a blanket over us, and rested my arm behind him and my hand on his cute little keyster. A second later came this sweet warning: "Mom," he said, "I sometimes need to fart back there."

What a gentleman!

7 comments:

LadyD said...

How Cute!
Just takin care of his Mamma....
I thought Mon. was Pizza night?
Need Recipes? jk

Kara Jo said...

Bahahahaha! Oh, that's a hoot-n-a-holler!

TheKupkaFamily said...

That is one sweet little boy.

Katie R. said...

I love little boys. They're so great.

Keithslady said...

My guys would have just let 'er rip and apologized later!

Carla said...

I have never gotten a warning as sweet as that.

zcoffeegirl said...

All I ever hear in the Zimm house is, "In coming!"