Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Blog Scrapbook Entry #4: Caitlyn


Oh, my baby Cait! One of the sweetest babes I've ever known, rivaled only by her sister in her babyhood. It's easy to forget she's even there as long as she's got a full tummy and isn't sleepy. Otherwise she just hangs out...happy. When spoken to, her face breaks into a wide one-toothed grin. Her latest feats: sitting up unassisted and waving bye-bye (we think). Cait loves the attention of her big sibs and giggles at their tickles and antics.

What a gift she is to us! How thankful I am that God sent her to us and that I get to be her mommy. She is truly a wonderful finale to the Crim Clan!

5 comments:

Katie R. said...

Those were fun to read, Jen. What cuties they all are.

Joey said...

Ooh, she's getting big!! I want to hold her before she's too big to hold!! When do I get to hold her? :)

Anonymous said...

She is SO CUTE!!! WOW! I just may have to get me one of those...someday :)

NoOtherName said...

Don't tease me like that, Jamie Lynn!

Kara Jo said...

Yeah Jamie Lynn...is that a little foreshadowing there?

Jen, what else can I say about Cait--she's my Little Miss Yummy!