Monday, August 07, 2006

Martha Needs a Blog!

Sweet Farf and I got to go out for some girl time last night--yippee!! We ate at the cheapest place we could think of, drove to Como Park and walked around the lake (1.6 m. in flip-flops, thank-you very much!), went to the cheapest theater we could find, saw X-Men 3 for $2, and finished off the night with delightful conversation at Starbucks with not so delightful coffee. What a great time! Thanks, babe!

So at Taco Bell what do we start talking about right away? Everyone's blog-recorded lives! Turns out little Miss Martha is something of a blog addict, but you'd never know it because she doesn't leave comments. I told her she needs to start her own, or at least get a screen name so she can comment. She shook her head and gave me her excuses. No computer at home. OK, pretty good reason. But the way I figure it, there are plenty of good reasons to start one...

1. she reads all of our blogs every morning at work
2. she communicates most thoroughly and thoughtfully via computer
3. she has heart-felt opinions about perfect blog-fodder (such as naughty kids getting bitten by meerkats in a zoo exhibit)
4. 'cuz we all love her!

Can I get a second here, people? Give your reason for why she needs to join the club. Or just your favorite thing about her. Believe me, she'll be reading this tomorrow morning!

4 comments:

kristi noser said...

Farfie, you have my vote! Rev it up baby!

Carla said...

Farf needs to blog because she's Farf.

kristi noser said...

Yeah, Farfa, you can call it Farfin' it up with Farf! Or just Farf--that would be great!

Joey said...

Blog, blog, blog...

And Martha, you can't get away with just sneaking onto our blogs. I know that every time I see that visitor from Wells Fargo in San Francisco, Martha was on my blog! So just comment at the least, get a blog, and...BLOG!

(It's the cool thing to do. Oh, and get yourself a dang computer!)