Monday, August 07, 2006

Good Times Watchin' Softball

Just got home from the FCC game in RF. In Kristy's words, we got "spanked". But what a fun time anyway! Some of the highlights...

...the huge grasshopper crawling on Kristy's backside (told ya I was going to blog it!)...K playing in piles of dirt until she was coated with it up to her bum...mini pirates running around pillaging and plundering with eye patches and cool homemade muskets...my hunk of a hubby getting a 3 run in-field homerun and an amazing horizontal center-field catch...E walking up with a piece of ABC gum (found on the ground) exclaiming, "look what I found!"...E pointing at a friend when I told him he shouldn't eat the gum saying, "but she ate some"...

Oh the sweet and funny things that happen at an ordinary softball game!

1 comment:

kristi noser said...

Yes we had a great time. I am so glad I stayed! I just never get to yak at you that much. Ok, on another note, please go to my blog and read February 9th.